Personality Type Coaching
Individual & Executive Coaching
increasing leadership skills
An individualized Type Assessment can
- Supports your leadership by identifying your natural ways of being and how to magnify those.
- Help you identify how to modify how you interact with those who are different than you. Since we are often blind to how others operate, this is often a powerful tool
- Identify sources of conflict because of style
- Prepare you for even greater leadership roles
How does it work?
- You’ll take the Type Verifier online through a confidential website, generally a week before we meet.
- You’ll receive an individualized report when you complete the online Verifier. Bring that to our meeting.
- We meet via Zoom for 1-1.5 hours and review the results,
Available Type Reports
- Individualized 9-page report that includes: Your Type; Sub Preferences; Description of Your Type; Roles where you Thrive; Potential Strengths and Challenge Areas; Top 10 Actions Your Type can Take to Become more Balanced.
- Individualized Type-to-Type Reports: Interactive tool that provides Top 10 Tips for communicating and working effectively with any individual based the unique combo of YOUR type and THEIR type (i.g. INFJ with ESTP). You know how tough it is to relate to someone who is really different than you – the one who can drive you nuts or who you just don’t understand – there is a report for all the types. It’s like a magic squirrel decoder ring!
Stress: The three levels of stress and your Type.
Real Life Examples:
Air Time Hogs. A client said that their team was especially stressed during COVID and didn’t know how to have everyone fully engaged during COVID. Some employees took up all the air-time and others just turned off their videos. We did a team workshop and found that the air-time hogs thought they were supposed to keep talking because no one else jumped in quickly enough. Problem solved with new team agreements and a way to make sure everyone got to give input before a decision was made.
SALES PEOPLE who used too much detail or not enough. A sales team found they were turned down when they gave too much detail or not enough to potential clients. When they leaned how to ‘flex’ what was wanted for the potential client, their sales and confidence went up.
SENIOR MANAGER NEEDS to CONSIDER IMPACT ON PEOPLE in decision-making. A manager who made most decisions based on logic alone struggled to keep their team engaged. The. Manager learned in coaching how to talk about their decision-making process and add consideration for acknowledging impact to people to decision-making. Was able to retain top talent more successfully.
Ready to Get Started?
Schedule a 20 minute consultation and I’ll answer any questions you have and we can discuss next steps.
Consultation and Meeting Facilitation
We will work with you and your team to find solutions for complex challenges.
Five Behaviors of a Cohesive Team
We’ll work with you and your management team increase accountability throughout the organization.
Personality Type, Type Coach and MBTI®
Personality type is the most widely used model for teams and individuals. We will work with you and/or your team to customize work with personality assessments and team coaching.
Dealing With Difficult Employees
There is hope. There’s a specialized coaching program proven to be successful with abrasive leaders.