Myers-Briggs Type Indicator®
Myers-Briggs Type Indicator (MBTI®) is a personality inventory developed over 40 years by Katherine Briggs and her daughter, Isabel Myers. It’s based on the theories of Carl Jung that human behavior is not random, but patterned, orderly and consistent. It’s the most widely used personality inventory worldwide and is available in twenty five languages and taken by over 3 million people in the U.S. annually.
What you’ll find out when you take the MBTI®:
- how you prefer to get energy
- how you prefer to perceive details or the big picture
- how you prefer to make decisions
- how you prefer to be manage time and structure.
“I was very skeptical about this workshop. It was mandatory that we show up on a Saturday morning. By 10 a.m. we’d done an exercise that got us talking about our most important issues and I had high hopes for the rest of the day. The results were amazing!”EP
An individualized Type Assessment can
- Help you with your work or home relationships
- Identify sources of conflict because of style
- Prepare you for greater leadership roles
How does it work?
- We meet in your office, my office, a quiet coffee shop or via Skype or Google Hangout.
- You’ll take the Type Verifier online through a confidential website, generally a week before we meet.
- You’ll receive an individualized report when you complete the online Verifier. Bring that to our meeting.
- We’ll meet for 1-2 hours and review the results,
Available Type Reports
- Individualized 9 page report that includes: Your Type; Sub Preferences; Description of Your Type; Roles where you Thrive; Potential Strengths and Challenge Areas; Top 10 Actions Your Type can Take to Become more Balanced.
- Individualized Type-to-Type Reports: Interactive tool that provides Top 10 Tips for communicating and working effectively with any individual based the unique combo of YOUR type and THEIR type (i.g. INFJ with ESTP). You know how tough it is to relate to someone who is really different than you – the one who can drive you nuts or who you just don’t understand – there is a report for all the types. It’s like a magic squirrel decoder ring!
- Stress: The three levels of stress and your Type.
Work is stressful enough as it is. You want your team to work like a well-oiled machine, not like a rusty, out of adjustment clunker. When teams work well together they get things done, especially the most complex jobs.
- The Team Type Workshop is for all levels and types of employees –executives, managers, individual contributors.
- The workshop is tailored to your needs.
- The workshop is fun.
- Practical application.
- The workshop can be done in a conference room or a hotel.
- Each participant downloads their individualized Type Verifier report that includes information about their Type including Sub- Preferences; Description of their Type; Roles where they Thrive; Potential Strengths and Challenge Areas; Top 10 Actions Your Type can Take to Become more Balanced.
Have you gone to workshops where you learned a lot during the day but weren’t sure how to apply what you learned back in the team or where the everyone got so busy that time wasn’t taken to apply what was learned? I know I sure have. That’s why the Phase 2 is offered to make sure that the leaders are fully prepared to apply the skills to their business needs and the team.
Level 2: Half-day meeting with managers and/or team. Fully customized to your team.
Ready to Get Started?
Schedule a 15 minute consultation and I’ll answer any questions you have and we can discuss next steps.
We will work with you and your team to find solutions for complex challenges.
We’ll work with you and your management team increase accountability throughout the organization.